Does decorating and design scare you? Here are some secrets for success in your home decor and designing ideas
Give Your Decorating Ideas Directions
Your home is a canvas to your imagination and the only one person that can satisfy your desire for great home decorating and decor is you. It is never to late to satisfy your desire for great decorating, the idea is to get the effects you desire by following today’s decor trends.
Additional Articles You’ll Also Like:
One decor trend you may like to consider, which the power of the imagination is made so very clear, the idea is to find what is called the wow factor by combining styles, materials and textures of disparity in a new way. The idea is, to make sure your interior designing look 20th Century rely on overly matched and overly symmetrical interiors.
To make your ideas for decorating great keep these decorating and decor tips in mind
Follow the idea of blending comfort and style into your scheme and the beauty will be felt in the heart of your plan. For in the heart of decorating is the knowledge of what is in and what is not. Keep your goal firmly in view and remember comfortable spaces with an intimate touch is a part of today’s trend. Also in decorating mix your scheme, try shabby chic with modern or country with southwestern. The secret of making everything match is out.
Many decorating schemes miss the beauty of today’s decor trends, because the decorators fail to realize what works in this volatile industry, yesterday’s trends are no longer the choice. Think positively and masterfully and remember the following about today’s interior decorating trends, the idea is to include and highlight comfort colors, bisque and wheat neutrals, dark brown with pumpkin orange, also mix lovely grays and the light beauty of citrus tones and reds. The ongoing trend is to use the prolific jewel tones of the Caribbean, making the pastel tones of recent years obsolescent. To accomplish your goal use the lighter color of leaf-green instead of the darker hunter green. Painting with these ideas will steadily and increasingly give positive results of confidence and smiling courage.
To make your decorating superior to circumstances use the element and principles of design to ensure a successful outcome. The recipe for success includes space, line, form, color, and texture. The idea is to create using the elements of design with a relationship to balance, proportion, rhythm, and scale that will make unity and harmony intermingle.
Advance confidently knowing what deciphers these elements:
* Balance connects with the visual equilibrium of a room. Balance is achieved by the placement of objects in a room according to the visual weight of the items. The space objects occupy in a room plus color, line, form, and texture all determine the visual weight. With the concept of balance it is possible to create a mirror effect, which is known as symmetrical balance; the balance is achieved by spreading objects all around in a room. To create equilibrium choose different objects with the same visual weight, this style is known as asymmetrical balance which will create a spontaneous, warm feeling in the scheme.
* The emphasis or focal point is the feature that attracts the eye in a room. The focal point may be the design of a window, a fireplace mantel, or a well-placed beautiful painting. The chosen focal point should be stressed with by line, form, color and texture.
* Rhythm in a room is not a matter of chance it is a matter of choice and controls the vision by creating a pleasing arrangement. Rhythm is achieved through repetition of line, form, texture and color. Also rhythm is achieved with a gradual increasing or decreasing in size, direction and color.
* To have a winning scheme you’ll need to use proportion and scale such as with visual weight. Proportion is how elements of an object relate to the object, and scale is the size of an object in comparison to the space it occupies.
* To give your decorating ideas life the principle of harmony and unity must be established in the scheme. To create the effects of this principle the shape and sizes of objects in a room must be fairly the same. The idea is to keep the elements the same in objects and include a little variety. With this little wisdom you can create harmony and unity in your home decor.
Failure will never overcome your decor ideas if you’ll just keep these decorating tips in mind.
Now make your decorating dreams live forever, with the tips on design and decorating given in this article. Also look for more articles by me for more discussions on home decorating ideas.
The greatest danger in home decor is setting our aim to low, in order to prevent this decorators need home decorating ideas. This article will give decorators fresh ideas about using the elements of home decor and design.
Kelvin Lee Porch: My purpose is more than operating online to sell products, I’m a writer researcher. It is about learning, understanding and being involved with the world in which we all live. Join in discussions about home decor and view great products at kporchhaulling.blogspot.com/, also visit hubpages.com/profile/lee1
Home decor can be easy if you plan well and make it your own.
Watch this video for more ideas about Home Decor And Designing Ideas: